YOUR COLD BLACK HEART: James Newman's short story adapted to film

Every once in a while I come across a piece of fan boy joy that gets me as excited as a kid in a candy store with twenty bucks in my pocket.  This is one of those times.  Once upon a time I wrote for a magazine called Insidious Reflections, along with the magazine, co-owner, Chris Hedges, started making coffee mugs with tales of terror printed on them.  Of course, one of those tales is none other than James Newman's Your Cold Black Heart.  Truly one of my favourate stories from that scary mug collection and one I am very excited to report, has now been made into a short film.  


Writer/director/producer/actor Kevin Grhyme Wood's Facebook page:  DVD sleeve for my short film YOUR COLD BLACK HEART, based on the short story by horror and suspense master James Newman and featuring an original score by Victorian chamber metal performers Valentine Wolfe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADIES NIGHT: A Free Jack Ketchum Audio Sample

Interviewing Blanche Baker on the role of evil

Armand Rosamilia Makes the Call On Zombie Lit - Here To Stay?